☛ LITEC MYT FOLDING STEROID TRUSS TRIUNFS AT "LOVE THE 90'S" FESTIVAL VALENCIA, SPAIN
♦ The City of Arts and Sciences hosted the "Love the 90's" festival on 1st of June, where up to 20,000 people enjoyed "remember" macro concerts.The 2019 edition arrived in Valencia with a poster full of dance stars from the 90s such as Culture Beat, Dr. Alban, 2 Unlimited, etc.
♦ Concert also featured a new assembly, in which the stage, created again by Pixelmap Studios, was one of the main protagonists. On this occasion, Pixelmap Studios designed a stage that integrated a circular structure through which an «immersive experience» was created, with visual effects and with a greater interaction between the public and the artists.
♦ Grupo Takinardy
, spanish partner of LITEC & SeeSound (www.seesound.es), a company with more than 10 years of experience in the trussing market, was responsible for the supply of Litec MyT
what may have been the largest rectangular structure of high load aluminum used in Spain until the date.
✔ LITEC MYT FOLDING STEROID TRUSS
- Unique folding design decreases each truss section from 84 x 146 cm to 31 x 146 cm (63% reduction in width!), thus reducing storage space requirements and transport costs.
- A single person can fold and store a single 3-metre section in less than 3 minutes
- Bolted construction eliminates weld heat affected zones and allows for easy replacement of damaged or worn parts
- Made from ultra-high strength EN AW-7003 aluminum alloy.
- Equipped with 4 large robust rubber wheels for easy transport and handling on many different ground conditions
👉 Carlos Lucena, Group Takinardy company´s CEO said : "Litec's MyT is something unique, it has never before generated the assembly of a great structure, so much expectation and success among professionals in the Spanish events market"